Sunday, August 3, 2008

Testimonial for Resume (Guest Post by Major Ashish Acharjee)

(My resume was made by Sameer towards the end of my 6 month Management Development Programe at MDI, Gurgaon. I am now working in HR with HCL Infosystems, Noida)

Testimonial

Thanks for the resume you drafted for me. Firstly you understood perfectly how to put in perspective my military experience into corporate terms, which no one else could. This single reason itself got me a number of leads with excellent companies.

The resume fared far better than many other formats I had developed on my own and with assistance of others. It was selected by numerous companies which took me till the interview stage with them and developed their interest in my profile and experience. My own contacts in the corporate rated the resume drafted by you better than all other resumes of mine.

I will go on to even say that I feel one of the greatest reasons apart from my own capabilities, to have the luxury of choosing between 3 good offers, was the resume. The beauty of it is that with a few changes in it , I had put it up for completely different verticals and towards the last phase of my job hunting, I was in a position to choose between three offers in the verticals of HR, Business Development and Operations Management.

Thanks Sameer.

No comments:

Post a Comment